[Eeglablist] Load ANT CNT data

Joseph Dien jdien at ku.edu
Wed Nov 23 17:42:20 PST 2005

Hi,
    I just tried using this plug in too (version 1.02) for an
ANT .cnt file using MATLAB 6.5 under Windows XP SP2 and with EEGlab
4.515.  I got the same error.  This was a fresh install of EEGlab and
the plug-in (I had never used EEGlab on this machine before).  The
file was about 10MB and the machine has 2GB so it was not an out-of-
memory error.  Any suggestions?

Cheers!

Joe

> Dear Pandelis,
>
> Please make sure that you have the latest plugin for the ANT data
> format
> (cnt, avr, trg), available from
>
>   http://www.ant-neuro.com
>
> under "Downloads".
>
> The latest version is contained in the file
> ant_matlab_importer_plugin_for_eeglab_v102.zip
>
> Another user of this plugin experienced the same problem, which
> could be
> solved by deleting all files of the previous version of the plugin.
>
> Best regards,
> Maarten van de Velde
> Advanced Neuro Technology (ANT) B.V.
> The Netherlands
>
> Pandelis Perakakis wrote, On 02/11/2005 17:08 pm:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am using MATLAB 7 with windows XP and the latest eeglab version
> and
> > I have problems when trying to load data from ANT acquisition
> software
> > (cnt extension). Matlab crashes and I get the following message
> (along
> > with other information about the crash):
> >
> > "This error was detected while a MEX-file was running.  If the
> MEX-file
> > is not an official MathWorks function, please examine its source
> code
> > for errors.  Please consult the External Interfaces Guide for
> information
> > on debugging MEX-files.
> >
> > Anyone facing similar problems? Any suggestions?
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Pandelis Perakakis

--------

Joseph Dien
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Department of Psychology
419 Fraser Hall
1415 Jayhawk Blvd
University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045-7556
E-mail: jdien at ku.edu
Office: 785-864-9822 (note: no voicemail)
Fax: 785-864-5696
http://people.ku.edu/~jdien/Dien.html