[Eeglablist] Multiple datasets into one ERPimage

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Thu Dec 1 12:22:38 PST 2005

Dear Patrick,

you may for instance, change the data values at the very begining of the
trial (one value per subject). However, the problem is that these values
will be smoothed so you cannot really assign a direct correspondance of
one line per subject. To know if a line of the ERPimage is homogenous
(across subject) I use myself an entropy measure across smoothed trials
and subjects (if it is homogenous, the entropy is maximum).