[Eeglablist] Multiple datasets into one ERPimage

Patrick Craston pc52 at kent.ac.uk
Wed Nov 23 01:19:56 PST 2005

Hi,

I would like to plot multiple datasets (i.e. segments containing
different type stimuli) into one ERPimage. Of course I can just merge
the datasets and then plot them.

But I need to identify each segment as to which type it is after it has
been plotted into the ERPimage.

Is there a reasonable straight-forward way of for instance drawing a dot
of a certain colour prior to each line of the ERPimage depending on the
type of segment that makes up that line?

Many thanks for your help.

Patrick
--
Patrick Craston
Computing Lab, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF, UK