[Eeglablist] Source Localization on Babies

Pär Nyström Par.Nystrom at psyk.uu.se
Thu Dec 8 03:10:21 PST 2005

Dear Sara,

we are also working with localization of independent components in infants and
found useful information about your requested parameters in:

Grieve et al. (2003), "Spatial correlation of the infant and adult
electroencephalogram", Clinical Neurophysiology 114, 1595-1608.

However, these parameters doesn't match the adult head-mesh when you make your
head-plots. We havn't found any solutions for this problem yet.

Best regards/
Pär Nyström
Dept of Psychology
Uppsala University