[Eeglablist] RE: eeglablist Digest, Vol 14, Issue 4

Dan.Collins at UCHSC.edu Dan.Collins at UCHSC.edu
Wed Dec 7 16:00:37 PST 2005

Dear Javier,

We have recently started working with nutmeg for our 4D Magnes MEG data. The nutmeg team developed their functions for the 37 channel Magnes system, so there are a few tweaks that need to be made to read in additional channels. However, to answer your question, we convert our data to a binary format (*.bin) with the header included. Additionally you will need a sensor position file and a file containing the center of sphere. PM me, and I would be happy to share more details if you need them.

Dan Collins