[Eeglablist] Magnes MEG system FOC format

Javier Torres javiermtorres at yahoo.es
Wed Dec 7 02:32:38 PST 2005

Hi,

  First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Javier Torres, I am a  telecom engineer, and I work on signal processing for MEG. I would like  to apologize for asking a question related not to EEG, but MEG; I'm  afraid I couldn't find an answer by myself.

  I would like to know if there is any specification for the FOC format  used by the 4-D Neuroimaging Magnes system, to convert to a suitable  format for the NUTMEG package. I would also need to know whether the  FOC system includes the sensor position information, or only the  measurements. Recommendations for other MEG analysis packages other  than NUTMEG would be welcome. It seems quite a good package, but it is  awfully structured and it is difficult to extend or modify it.

  Thanks a lot, and greetings,

  Javier Torres

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí