[Eeglablist] Problem reading channel locations

arno arno at salk.edu
Tue Dec 13 17:56:07 PST 2005

Dear Alexander,

this error arises because the neural network toolbox is instaled on your
computer (and contains a function named "cell2mat") and it is before the
EEGLAB function "cell2mat" in the path. In the next release, this
function in EEGLAB has been renamed "celltomat" to avoid this conflict.
Similarly the function "h" which is causing a problem with an "eval"
statement in the brainstorm toolbox has been renamed "eegh".

For your problem, change the path order.