[Eeglablist] Problem reading channel locations

arno arno at salk.edu
Tue Dec 13 18:01:02 PST 2005

Dear Alexander,

this error may also possibly arise because the neural network toolbox is
instaled on your computer (and contains a function named "cell2mat") and
it is before the EEGLAB function "cell2mat" in the path. In the next
release, this function in EEGLAB has been renamed "celltomat" to avoid
this conflict. Similarly the function "h" which is causing a problem
with an "eval" statement in the brainstorm toolbox has been renamed "eegh".

If your problem persist after you have removed commas, try also changing
the path order.