[Eeglablist] CTF MEG data import

zhdanova at post.tau.ac.il zhdanova at post.tau.ac.il
Wed Dec 14 08:34:03 PST 2005

Hi everybody.
I am working on MEG data from CTF machine recorded at another facility (we do
not have our own MEG :-(. I am not familiar with all the details of MEG
acquisition process, but as far as I know there are a couple of external
sensors located throughout the MEG room that record environment noise for the
purpose of noise cancellation in the MEG signal.

I use CTF_READ to read the MEG data. My question is whether the values returned
by CTF_READ are already corrected for the environment noise measured by these
external sensors? Does this have anything to do with the COEFS parameter?
Thanks,

Andrey Zhdanov,
Research Student,
Wohl Advanced Imaging Institute,