[Eeglablist] removal of event-related (time/phase-locked)variancefrom ongoing oscillatory activity (cf. Makeig '93)

Andre Achim achim.andre at uqam.ca
Tue Dec 20 11:48:56 PST 2005

I think you could perform ICA and remove the components that have a response
time locked to the visual stimuli.  This seems the most adapted solution to
your problem, assuming that the alpha modulation of interest is not from the
sources that respond to the stimuli.  This is unlikely the case.

A.Achim