[Eeglablist] plug BEAST program into EEGLAB

Jung, Ki-Young kyjung at smc.samsung.co.kr
Tue Jan 10 15:52:05 PST 2006

Dear all

Recently I've learned that BEAST (brain electrophysiology analysis and
significance test) program may have useful functions.

It can be found at http://www.columbia.edu/~cs2028/beast/beast.htm

The author commented it would work with EEGLAB as a plugin function.

However I couldn't find the way how to plug it into the EEGLAB.

Does anybody tell me how to do it?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Jung, Ki-Young, M.D.

Department of Neurology, Samsung Medical Center,

Sungkyungkwan University School of Medicine

50 Irwon-dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, Korea, 135-710

Tel 82-2-3410-3597            Fax 82-2-3410-0052