[Eeglablist] plug BEAST program into EEGLAB

Christopher Summerfield summerfd at paradox.psych.columbia.edu
Wed Jan 11 01:07:26 PST 2006

dear Jung,

BEAST is indeed a program which is used for EEG analysis, in particular
for time-frequency and coherence analyses.  BEAST uses some of EEGLAB's code, especially for plotting, but
unfortunately there is no direct plug-in at present.  However, if you look
closely at the help (see the link to 'how to use BEAST') it gives you some
idea of how to import data into BEAST from a variety of sources.

BEAST is not really very well supported at present, but if you would like
to use it, and have questions, I would be happy to offer any help.

good luck-
Chris

Christopher Summerfield
summerfd at psych.columbia.edu