[Eeglablist] Problems in bringing EEGLAB-processed files into MATLAB

lkenjar at engineering.uiowa.edu lkenjar at engineering.uiowa.edu
Wed Jan 11 08:21:20 PST 2006

As an undergrad in biomedical engineering, I am new to EEGLAB and all it
capabilities.  I am working on an undergrad project involving processing and
analyzing EEG signals and have been using EEGLAB to run ICA.  After ICA is run,
is there an option to save the processed file in a format that can be easily
brought back into MATLAB?  I tried the option to export as an ASCII file, but
had difficulty bringing it back into MATLAB.

I'd like to compare the pre and post-processing signals in MATLAB, but MATLAB
cannot read the .set files used in EEGLAB.  Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Lynette Kenjar
lkenjar at engineering.uiowa.edu