[Eeglablist] Problems in bringing EEGLAB-processed files into MATLAB

Richard Masterton r.masterton at brain.org.au
Wed Jan 11 17:19:29 PST 2006

Hi Lynette,

All the data produced by EEGLAB is available in your matlab workspace.  If
you just go to the matlab command line the variable "EEG" contains the
current EEG data set including the ICA data (provided you have run ICA).
Just type EEG to see all the elements of this data structure.  You can use
the matlab command "save" to save this data in a format that is easily
loaded back into matlab using the "load" command.  Type "help save" and
"help load" for more information on these commands.