[Eeglablist] New Wavelet

reza salimi apadana_23 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 22:35:45 PST 2006

Dear All Members;
  This is Salimi working on EEG patterns recognition. I'd like to design a new wavelet to better match the P300 component. I found the Waveshape Time Series but I don't know how to make the filters associated with this shape (I mean Highpass and Lowpass filters for Decomposition and Reconstruction).
  Is there anyone who can help me? It'd be of a great help for me. I'm looking forward to your soon reply.
  Warmest Regards, Salimi.