[Eeglablist] Ubuntu (debian) or SUSE for binary ICA

Hamish Innes-Brown hinnesbrown at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 19:35:44 PST 2006

Hi all, I am just about to set up another operating system so I can
use the binica function in EEGLab.

I have a dual xeon (64 bit), but it only has 2 GB ram so I'm not sure
what the advatage is of 64 bit.

Anyway, the download page for binica states that the linux version
has been tested with Red Hat.  Has anyone had experience with using
any other distributions with EEGLab and the binary complied version
of runica?

I was thinking of using either Ubuntu as I have at least a bit of
experience with Debian Linux, or SUSE, as it's free and seems to have
lots of hardware support.

Or are there other options I should consider?

Many thanks!

-hamish-

Hamish Innes-Brown
Mental Health Research Institute
National Neuroscience Facility
Level 2, 161 Barry St
Carlton South VIC 3053
Australia
+61 3 8344 1881  hinnesbrown at gmail.com

fMRI experience 27-30th June Melbourne Australia. Free Registration!
http://www.fmriexp.com/8