[Eeglablist] 'Writecnt' function

Christopher.Brown at manchester.ac.uk Christopher.Brown at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Mar 21 21:00:03 PST 2006

Hello,

Has anybody had success using the 'writecnt' function? I'm trying to convert
ICA-corrected data back into Neuroscan format. When I try to load the
function by typing "writecnt(test.cnt,cntdataset)" it responds with "???
Undefined variable 'test' or class 'test.cnt'". Am I correct in thinking the
first input should be the filename I wish to save the file as?

Also, the 'loadcnt' function doesn't produce a field called 'endtag' - is
this field necessary to use 'writecnt' or can I delete this line from the
script?

Cheers,
Chris

Christopher Brown