[Eeglablist] How to insert PAUSES when importing data from ascii text

Ben Cipollini ben.cipollini at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:26:45 PST 2006

Hi,

I am importing data from single channel into EEGLAB through a text file.  The data in the text file is not all continuous though--there are PAUSES in the data.

My question is, is there any way to insert these PAUSES into the text file, so that when the file is read, they are inserted?  Right now, if I read (and append) multiple text files, EEGLAB inserts pauses for me.  I want to be able to do this without multiple text files, but using just one, and having the PAUSES specified in the ascii file.

Is it possible?

Thank you!
Ben Cipollini