[Eeglablist] How to insert PAUSES when importing data from ascii text

arno arno at salk.edu
Wed Mar 29 03:02:27 PST 2006

Dear Ben,

it is not possible to specify the pauses in the ASCII file. You may
write a small script inserting the pauses at specific latencies using
the eeg_insertbound() function. However, I would rather advise to import
the data in different files as you are currently doing because it seems
simpler to me.

Best regards,

Arno