[Eeglablist] how to apply ICA repeatedly to a data set

Shivaprakash shivakademane at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 23:35:58 PDT 2006

I have a doubt regarding how to apply ICA to a data set repeatedly. I want to do that from the matlab command-line. Is the components so obtained after repeated application of ICA better than those obtained by applying ICA just once? what is the measure to find out the amount of improvement after say from  ICA applied once to the second application of ICA to the same data. I want the measure of improvement to decide when to stop.

  thanks in advance

  G. Shivaprakash.