[Eeglablist] EEGLAB dinner @ HBM ?

Scott Makeig smakeig at ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 27 12:16:16 PDT 2006

I propose an EEGLAB social dinner at the Human Brain Mapping Society
meeting in Florence. I suggest 7:45 pm on Monday, June 12, place to be
determined based on the number of RSVP replies.

R.S.V.P.

Scott Makeig

PS I know Julie, Tzyy-Ping, and Stefan Debener will be at HBM, but not
Arno this time. Also, we attempted to hold a one-day pre-conference
workshop, which was approved by HBM. Unfortunately, though, HBM could
supply no help with arrangements, so we had to drop the idea. The next
EEGLAB workshop will be held in Singapore in November - announcement and
website to come soon....