[Eeglablist] more on ITC

Larry Lau lau_larry001 at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 11:25:22 PDT 2006

Hi there,

In the selection of "Channel ERP Image", the output shows ITC measured
against latency among other charts.  It also displays a specific frequency
for that graph.  My question is - is the frequency displayed here the
minimum value from whcih the ITC can be measured (in whcih case the ITC is a
general measure across the frequency range), or is it the "ideal" frequency
at which the ITC itself is measured exactly?

Also, what is the range for selection of smoothing?  I know what it does,
but I'm not sure how inputting different values will specifically effect
smoothing.  Lastly, in "Channel Time frequency", what do the two values in
the wavelet cycles text box correspond to?  By default they are set at "3
0.5"

Best,
- Larry Lau