[Eeglablist] Re: Cluster ERSP and ITC

Scott Makeig smakeig at ucsd.edu
Tue May 9 09:04:36 PDT 2006

Larry -

The the name of the actual function called from the EEGLAB menu is shown
in the window title panel. Here, it is erpimage(), called by
pop_erpimage(). The next line of help research is therefore >> help
pop_erpimage % or, and more directly helpful, >> help erpimage  % See
the 'coher' keyword

Likewise, Plot > ... > Channel time/frequency  calls up pop_timef()
which calls the command line function timef(). Here >> help timef % has
another option, >> timef details,  % that shows a longer help/info
message on the details. Some further mathematical detail is explained in
the basic EEGLAB reference paper (Delorme & Makeig, 2004).

Scott Makeig