[Eeglablist] Build a new wavelet

syavash jafari syavashjafari at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 08:53:08 PDT 2006

Hello,
   I want to build a new wavelet with data that is in array form (for example :  ).
   Discussion : Maybe, we  use wavemngr matlab command to build any new wavelet family other than wavelet families that are in wavelet toolbox.

  % I write in matlab editor :
  wavemngr('add','stsia','wstr',4,'','strwavf',[-1 1]) ;
  y = cwt(wh,1:20,'wstr') ;

  % strwavf a function in this form :
  function wstr = strwavf(ww)
  [psi,xval,nc] = pat2cwav(ww','polynomial',6,'continuous') ;
  wstr = nc*psi ;

  When I run this m-code an error occur in matlab.
  Is it possible to help me? Please explain me in detail or announce me a internet site.

  With best.
  Siavash jafari