[Eeglablist] How to import your neuroscan cap-64 location file to EEGlab?

arno arno at salk.edu
Fri Jun 2 07:36:33 PDT 2006

Jason Chen wrote:
> Dear Dr. Delorme,
> Ihave googled your message and luckily found the dave.zip file. It is
> really
> cool!
This file (linked on the EEGLAB channel location page
http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/channellocation.html) is from the
Neuroscan server not from us, but thanks.
> My next problem is that I used to feed xxx.loc into EEGlab program, but
> the files you offer are not such format. Would you kindly give me a
> hint about
> what to do?
EEGLAB can read about 8 different channel location format (Edit >
Channel location menu). It cannot read the file in dave.zip (.3DD and
.TRI file) but they can be converted to .dat files using the Neuroscan
software and these files can be read under EEGLAB.

Best

Arno