[Eeglablist] ICA-LORETA

Victoria Eugenia Montes Restrepo victimontes at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 7 07:30:49 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm working on epileptogenic foci localization through application of ICA to
the data, which can be done in EEGLAB. Nevertheless, I need to visualize the
foci in a tridimensional model of the head for which I have to use another
software called LORETA but I don’t know the format in which the IC’s have to
be exported so LORETA can read them.

I need to know exactly what’s the information necessary to visualize the
IC’s tridimensionally. I’d also like to know if the DIPFIT plug-in of EEGLAB
can be used to do the whole process of foci localization, so I wouldn’t have
to use LORETA.

Thank you very much.

Victoria Eugenia Montes
Universidad Tecnológica de Pereira