[Eeglablist] Connectivity plot

arno arno at salk.edu
Wed Sep 27 02:41:38 PDT 2006

Dear Moazami,

there is no solution in EEGLAB for that. We believe that studying
channel coherence requires additional testing. Channel coherence may
arise because of a single deep source projecting to several channels. If
you want to infer brain synchronization you have to test for significant
non-0 and non-180 degree coherence between channels using Von Misses
statistics (which nobody currently does). This way, it would demonstrate
that this cannot be the same source. Since we believe that we are
directly studying source synchronization by computing coherence between
independent components, it is not one of our top priority.

This said, you may contact Moten Morup (morten.morup @ gmail.com) who I
know has some functions under a free licence to plot lines between
channels on a topoplot model.