[Eeglablist] Connectivity plot

arno arno at salk.edu
Thu Sep 28 14:22:42 PDT 2006

I am replying to the list since several persons ask for a reference
about Von Mises distributions (there was a typo in my previous email).
There is a description in Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Mises_distribution

The reference we have is the old out of print version of "Directional
Statistics"

http://www.amazon.com/Directional-Statistics-Kanti-V-Mardia/dp/0471953334

The new version is really expensive though, so the book by Fisher might
be good enough (you can actually look inside the book)?

http://www.amazon.com/Statistical-Analysis-Circular-Nicholas-Fisher/dp/0521568900/ref=pd_sim_b_3/103-2260327-4392647?ie=UTF8

Hope this helps,

Arno