[Eeglablist] about runica() function

Ary Adilson Morales Alvarado ary_ad29 at yahoo.es
Sun Oct 8 23:25:49 PDT 2006

Dear Friends,

    I was going read about Infomax algorithm, I know that runica() function in EEGLAB has implemented an infomax algorithm with the natural gradient of Amari, but I was reading an article about that, and it seems that natural gradient doesn't have implemented.

  The article is "Artifact Extraction from EEG Data using Independent Component Analysis"

    Shadab Mozaffar
  David W. Petr

  But, they show that their learning rules are the same that you use in runica() with natural gradient, but they use an stochastic gradient.

  Can you see the pictures attaches please, They show a diferent form to have the same learing rule, but without use natural gradient.

  Thanks in advanced

  Ary

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com