[Eeglablist] time/frequency wavelet data export?

Rich Ehrlichman richse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 09:16:55 PDT 2006

Hi all,
   I am currently using EEGlab to analyze single channel recordings.
The data is originally recorded from Spike2 version 6.  I can import
the data and markers from ascii files with no problems and use the GUI
to do ERP and wavelet analysis.  What I would like to know is, once I
plot the time/frequency channel analysis how can I export that data in
a form which I can input to a stats program such as Statistica?

Also, if anyone has any tips or examples for statistical analysis of
time/frequency data from EEGlab I would appreciate it.  For our setup
we generally have single channel recordings of subject groups (n=~8).
Mostly auditory gating tasks in either a between or within subjects
repeated measures study design.

Thank you,
Rich

--