[Eeglablist] Channel location file - 64 channels 10/20

arno arno at salk.edu
Fri Nov 3 18:23:16 PST 2006

Dear Mayuresh,

if you have standard channel locations (not scanned locations), you do
not need the Neuroscan file. In the EEGLAB channel editor (menu Edit >
Channel locations), simply click on the button "Look up locs" to look up
locations for your channel data. The first lookup gui that pops up when
you call this menu does not seem to work (it has been fixed).