[Eeglablist] Channel location file - 64 channels 10/20

Mayuresh Korgaonkar mayuresh.korgaonkar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 21:15:07 PST 2006

Thanks Arno!!

I tried doing that. However the channel locations for VEOG and HEOG were
missing. Infact there was warning in the command window saying that VEOG and
HEOG locations were not found. Is it valid to proceed with the analysis
without these channel locations. I am planning to reject the ICA components
using the maps.

Thanks again,
Mayuresh