[Eeglablist] Can someone help me to get some EEG data during general anesthesia?

Ali Ozgur aoargunsah at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 04:44:55 PST 2006

Dear Zicong,

The Guys in "https://neurostat.mgh.harvard.edu/" are working on eeg in
anaesthesia. if you talk to them, you may have some data from them.

Sincerely,_

Ali Özgür Argunşah, Research and Teaching Asistant
Computer Vision  and  Pattern Analysis Laboratory,
Sabanci University FENS 2020 Orhanli - Tuzla 34956
		Istanbul / Turkiye
	    Phone: +902164839000#2306
____________http://vpa.sabanciuniv.edu____________

On 11/4/06, arno <arno at salk.edu> wrote:
> Dear Zicong,
>
> the freely available datasets I know are listed at the link below. I do
> not think there are any under Anesthesia though.
>
> http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/~arno/fam2data/publicly_available_EEG_data.html
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> best,
>
> Arno
>
> Wang ZC wrote:
> > Dear users,
> >
> > I'm from Mainland China. Can someone tell me where i can download some
> > EEG datasets during infusion of anesthesia for my research purpose?
> >
> > Thank you very much!
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Zicong

Ali Ozgur Argunsah