[Eeglablist] Nexstim EEG data import

Dubravko Kicic dkicic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 14:16:47 PST 2006

Hello!

I'm new to the EEGLAB and my primary interest is analysis of the EEG data
recorded with concurrent TMS pulses. Specifically I have set of data
recorded using Nexstim TMS-compatible EEG system with 64 channels.
My question is is there any user that has tried to import and analyze that
specific data with EEGLAB?
If there are already known routines for Nexstim EEG data preparation, I
would like to know it, bacuse on the webpage there is no official plugins so
far.
Also, I would like to know if anybody did/tried to make 60-ch channel layout
".locs" files for that data?

In short, data is binary, 64 channels (ch1=TMS triggers, ch2 and
ch3=additional triggers, ch4=EOG, ch5-ch64=EEG channels). Sampling rate is
1450 Hz, continuous raw.

Many thanks with regards.

Dubravko Kicic

Dubravko Kicic