[Eeglablist] How it import data from BrainVision

Piotr Jaśkowski jaskowski at vizja.pl
Wed Nov 1 03:55:54 PST 2006

I am trying to import data from Brain Recorder and from mat-file generated
by Brain Vision. In both cases, I encounter some problems. While importing
 from Brain Recorder, after loading the program informs me that there is no
channel locations. If I export data as mat file, the problem concerns
events: namely, it sees only stimulus events like S  1, S  2 etc. but not
response events as R  1, R  2 etc. although the origial vhdr file did.

--
Moim programem pocztowym jest Opera: http://www.opera.com/m2/