[Eeglablist] phase coherence vs phase synchrony

Ernesto Pereda eperdepa at ull.es
Sat Nov 4 02:42:37 PST 2006

Dear Jaskirat:

There is in fact a website with Matlab scripts for the calculation of
phase synchrony indexes, namely, Dr. Rosenblum's web site at

http://www.agnld.uni-potsdam.de/~mros/publications.html

As for the different nomenclatures of the phase synchrony indexes and
further information on the availability of software in this regard, you
may refer to

Pereda E, Quian Quiroga R, Bhattacharya B (2005)  Nonlinear
multivariate analysis of neurophysiological signals, Progress in
Neurobiology 77(1-2):1-37

which you may download in the following link
http://webpages.ull.es/users/eperdepa/papers/PNB77.pdf

I apologize for the self-promotion and hope you find the information useful

Yours

Dr. Ernesto Pereda
Dept. de Física Básica, Facultad de Física y Matemáticas
Universidad de La Laguna, Avda. Astrofísico Fco. Sánchez s/n
38205, La Laguna, Tenerife, SPAIN
e-mail: eperdepa at ull.es
phone: +34 922318654 fax: +34 922318228
web: http://webpages.ull.es/users/eperdepa/cv.htm