[Eeglablist] dipfit uses average reference?

Jonathan R Folstein folstein at U.Arizona.EDU
Wed Nov 29 12:11:00 PST 2006

This thread is extremely useful, thank you.  Would a non-cephalic
reference at the base of the neck be a reasonable substitute for average
reference?

Jonathan Folstein
University of Arizona