[Eeglablist] question about channel electrode file in eeglab

Hania Köver haniakoever at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 12:11:48 PST 2006

Hi!
I'm wanting to use some of the eeglab functions on data that I have
preprocessed and segmented in analyzer.  I've converted my analyzer files
into matlab files, which are now matrices of dimensions  [channel no x time
points in epoch].  I know what order the channels are, and have them and
their positions in an excel file (I think they are in BESA coordinates).
How do I construct the channel file for EEGlab?
Thanks
Hania