[Eeglablist] electrode location coordinates

Maro Machizawa m.machizawa at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 19 03:32:35 PST 2006

Dear Johannes,

Thank you very much for your reply and the file, but I'm afraid M10 and M11 have different
arrangements; M10 is more like 10/20 system but M11 is equidistant system. I've got easycap's
theta/phi coordinates for M11; however, I am not quite sure how to implement those values into
EEGLAB.
I attached their M10 theta/phi coordinates file. Can anyone help me to create a location file out of
this?

Best regards,
Maro