[Eeglablist] VEP stimulator

Seri, Stefano s.seri at aston.ac.uk
Fri Jan 11 15:03:50 PST 2008

Dear Patrick,
I would check the web for a program called Little Stimulus Maker (LSM). It's excellent, with only one caveat. Given the notorious timing issues of Windows, the author has only released a DOS version, which doesn't even like, in most cases to run in emulation. Certainly not supported XP. SOme machines can live with Win98 but a fresh DOS installation and an old VESA compatible graphic card much more desirable.
Hope it helps

Stefano Seri