[Eeglablist] VEP stimulator

Tim Mullen mullen.tim at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:29:00 PST 2008

Hi Patrick,

We've been using e-prime (www.pstnet.com/products/*e-prime*/) successfully
for our SSVEP studies. It's easy to develop in and has a relatively
expressive scripting language (based on Visual Basic). If you need to
precisely control display aspects like refresh rate, it can be finicky at
times, but if you have the latest video card drivers for your particular
monitor installed, you should be fine.

Alternately, you might check out the psychophysics toolbox for MATLAB (psych
*toolbox*.org).

Regards,
Tim Mullen