[Eeglablist] Memory Issues: Importing Neuroscan .cnt files

Bradley Voytek btvoytek at berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 25 17:42:08 PST 2008

Zach:

What you'll want to do is import a subset of data at a time. Through
the GUI for CNT files you can import time intervals. You can then
append the datasets to create on large dataset. The issue seems to
stem from the way importing is implemented, wherein several copies of
the dataset are made.

So if you import only segment and concatenate, you'll be able to work
with the .set files no problem.

I've got a custom script that imports chunks of CNT and BDF files
automatically that I can send you if you're comfortable modifying
them. The BDF script works with any dataset, whereas the CNT script
will need some tweaking on your part.

::brad