[Eeglablist] Problem using the ginput function in EEGLAB figures

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 30 15:38:16 PST 2008

Dear Bram,

usually ginput work on figures with multiple plots. If it does not, you
may want to create a plot that takes the whole figure and that you then
make invisible.

axes('position', [0 0 1 1], 'visible', 'off');
[testx testy] = ginput(1);

Bram Stollman wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 > I got a problem using the ginput function within EEGLAB figures. When
i load the example dataset and plot the data to a normal figure and then
try to do a ginput i can only see the cross on the far right side of my
screen. For testing i used the following line of code: [testx testy] =
ginput(1);. Is there anyway possible i get the ginput cross to be
visible all over the plot?