[Eeglablist] Event Fields

Lauren Steinheimer lsteinhe at Princeton.EDU
Fri Feb 1 08:46:34 PST 2008

Hi,

When extracting event information from a data channel, I need to know the
voltage values of the events in order to label them correctly. To do this I
have been comparing the latency field of the EEGLAB events to the latency
field in an event file made in EMSE that already has the correct event
names, and then renaming the events based on type.  I think there must be an
easier way- how can I find the values of my event channel in EEGLAB? Also,
what do the numbers in the event "type" field represent?

Thanks!

-Lauren

Lauren Steinheimer

Center for the Study of Brain, Mind and Behavior

Princeton University

0-N-17, 3-C-25A Green Hall

609-258-9290