[Eeglablist] EGI data re-reference (reref)

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 7 17:25:49 PST 2008

Hi Darren,

you could use the menu "Tools > Re-reference". However, to exclude
channels from re-referencing you should use the command line function
pop_reref() (see help message as well as the help message of eeg_reref()
function (which is been called by pop_reref()) for how to exclude channels).

Hope this helps,

Arno