[Eeglablist] On Line

Shadi Akiki shadiakiki1986 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 22:36:21 PST 2008

Hi Patrick
We use a combination of Labview  and Matlab to do that by inserting boxes into a labview VI in which you can write Matlab code. We do that because our EEG machine is from Biosemi, who provide the labview VI's for their machines.
Did you get any replies about how to do the whole online thing totally from Matlab?
Best, Shadi

Patrick De Wit <p.de.wit at telenet.be> wrote:         st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                     Hello,

  EEGLAB is, so I think, developed for Off line analysis of measured signals.
  Has anyone tried to do on-line averaging and artefact rejection using EEGLAB or Matlab?

  Sincerely,

  Patrick De Wit
  Medical Director
  Neurologist