[Eeglablist] time dilation on Tucker-Davis-via-neuroscan CNT import

Hamish Innes-Brown hinnesbrown at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 15:00:27 PST 2008

Hi Ross, thanks for that.

I wonder what this means for the NS data then - it appears to be all correct
in terms of timing of events when I compare (though I think I will check
again now!).  To work out the time of an event in seconds, wouldn't the NS
system have to use the sampling rate stored in the CNT file, and thus report
an incorrect value?

Anyway thanks for the info, looks like I've got a day of checking ahead of
me!

-hamish-