[Eeglablist] time dilation on Tucker-Davis-via-neuroscan CNT import

Hamish Innes-Brown hinnesbrown at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 15:33:54 PST 2008

More info:  when you export a CNT file as ASCI and look in the header, the
sample rate does indeed come up with all decimal points intact, so there
must be a place in the CNT file header which contains the full precision of
the sampling rate, mustn't there?...

for example:

[Subject],
[Date],
[Time],
[Channels], 64
[Rate], 488.281250
[Type], Continuous
[Rows], Points
[Electrode Labels]
[      O1], [      O2],  etc

Maybe the easiest solution is to resample the CNT file to a more normal
sampling rate before importing to EEGlab