[Eeglablist] EGI under windows

E Milne E.Milne at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Feb 26 08:59:03 PST 2008

The file you need to create has the extension .RAW. You can do this via file
export in waveform tools (netstation). .RAW files are then easily loaded into
eeglab.
Alternatively you can export the netstation recording to a matlab file, although
in my experience this creates a much larger file than the .raw, so may not be
optimal if you have large data sets.

Best,
Elizabeth