[Eeglablist] EGI under windows

philip grieve pgg3 at columbia.edu
Wed Feb 27 05:01:09 PST 2008

You have to be careful here - the file Exporter gives you all the files you
need for MATLAB purposes automatically - if you hold down the Apple key (or
the Windows equivalent) you will get files suitable for MATLAB processing
including the EEG data (.raw), the calibration files (.zero and .gain),
electrode impedance file (.imp)and the file containing stimulus timing
(.hist) - all these will be needed for processing ERP data using MATLAB -
and one should remember that the stim timing tracking are interleaved into
the .raw file EEG data so when you deinterleave this file you have to
account for the number of stim tracks ("Events" in the .raw file header
data). It is not clear that all of these files are correctly obtained using
the Netstation Waveform Tools option.